Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Q" Is for the Questions You Might Ask

Your exchange website will make it easy for you to send preliminary inquiries to see who might be interested in swapping with you. When they tell you they are interested, you will need to start the "second interview process". By that I mean you will be emailing them to learn if this is the correct place for you and your family to be for an exchange.
If you want to check out the site I use, you can go to www.HomeforExchange.com
I've drafted some questions that might work for you. You'll want to make changes and additions, but these are a start!

1.       How many Vacation Home Exchanges have you done? Could I contact your previous exchange partners about your exchange for references?
2.       What do you like best about Vacation Home Exchanges?
3.       How close to public transportation are you? Would you tell me about it?
4.       What is the nearest airport? What is the best way to get to your place from the airport, train station, etc., if I do not rent a car?
5.       How near to your house are walking paths? Grocery stores? Etc. (Or whatever is relevant to your interests.)
6.       Do you have neighbors or people that I can call on for help if I cannot reach you easily?
7.       ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS RELEVANT TO THE NEEDS/INTERESTS OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY…. You will add your own questions to this list, but this will give you a start....







No comments:

Post a Comment